News

Jock pics and comment

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Do you Ball Cap?

Do you wear a Baseball Cap as your constant accessory or not? 

If you do, do you wear it constantly? 

If you don't why not?

If you do, is it always to cover bad hair?

If you don't do you have great hair?

If you do, is it to shade your eyes?

If you don't, is it because you don't want a cap tanline on your forehead?

If you do, do you have a large selection or do you stick with old and grubby faithful?

All of these things to ponder, oh so many things to wonder...

5 comments:

Rexswimguy@aol.com said...

Those glutes (top photo) are too amazing.

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

HERE'S TO SOME GLORIOUS MAY DAYS!

Roberto T said...

Oh, yes, I wear caps. In fact I have caps in every color. To prevent aging of the face skin is better to protect it against sunlight than using wrinkle creams. And if I want to go unnoticed in some places, there is nothing better than wearing black hat and sunglasses. Well, obviously, the caps are also very sexy, this is the main reason, hahaha. Greetings, guys.

anne marie in philly said...

I have a 1970s phillies cap that I wear on 3 occasions: opening day of spring training, opening day of the regular season, and the day I go to CBP to watch a game in person.

Xersex said...

I don't wear any cap, but this post is delicious!

How do you access us?

How do you Swing?